Monday, November 8, 2021

Long time, no see!

 


Hello, friends!

So, I'm thinking about starting to blog here again.

It's been a long, hard pandemic. Everyone's been healthy here, thankfully, and we're on the road to my daughter being fully vaccinated, which is a MASSIVE relief. She's back in school full-time after being remote for a year, and after floundering a bit the first few months of having the house to myself for the first time since March of 2020, I'm feeling the pull to be accountable for my time on a wider scale. Sometimes that helps get things done, doesn't it?

There have been a lot of changes here; my son moved out (not sure if that'll be a permanent move or not; he's always welcome to come back, but he's at least trying to spread his wings and we're doing everything we can to support and encourage him!); my husband and daughter took over my nice clean basement (which is no longer nice and clean, sob, but I have plans to at least try to organize it a little better!), and I'm involved in a lot of new activities, which I'm sure I'll bring up in the future.

But I'm looking forward to writing more about my days, doing my best to get it all done, and sharing it all with you.

Nice to see you again. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment